Last Revised: 02 Mar 2020 Written by Veloxity CRM Time Estimate: About 3 minutes to read.
Navigate to Bundle Manager.
- On the Manage Products table, click the corresponding row number of the Product you wish to delete.
- This selects the row with the product you wish to remove from the Product Bundle.
- Click X at the top right of the Manage Products record.
- A window appears asking if you wish to remove the selected products from the product bundle.
- Click Remove Selection to remove the product.
- Click Save at the top left of the Bundle Record.
- The product is deleted.
If you click on the Product Link instead of the number, you will be directed to the Product page. Click the back button to return to the Bundle Manager.
You are looking at a screenshot of Deleting Product(s) from a Product Bundle.
Figure 1. Deleting Product(s) from a Product Bundle.
- Click the Row Number(s) for the Product(s) you wish to delete. This will highlight the row(s) selected.
- Click X to Delete the row with the Product(s) you wish to delete.
- Do you wish to Remove Product(s)? Click Remove Selection to proceed. Click Cancel to stop the product from being deleted.
- Click Save to save your changes.