Last Revised:10 Sep 2020 Written by Veloxity CRM Time Estimate: About 2 minutes to read. Version 2.0
Jump to the following sections to learn more about Using Email:
What is Email in Veloxity CRM?
Veloxity Inbox integrates your Email with Veloxity CRM's innovative inbox features designed to save time and increase productivity.
How can I use Email in Veloxity CRM?
- Sync Email with your Gmail account.
- Choose to share Email with your team and keep the team up-to-date on correspondence related to Opportunities.
- Use customizable email templates to increase productivity.
- Read, forward, reply, and view attachments right in the CRM.
- Your Email is automatically linked to your Contacts and Opportunities. View your Email conversations directly on the Timeline of your Lead, Contact, and Opportunity Records.
Tip: When you enter a new Contact Record or a new Lead Record, you also enter an Email address. This Email address is used to sync related Email to Veloxity CRM.
Where can I find Email?
Access Email through Veloxity Inbox and through Activities:
- Veloxity Inbox is located at the top right of your screen.
- Email Activities are located on the Hub and on data records.
You are looking at a screenshot Navigating Inbox and Email Activities:
Figure 1. Navigating Inbox and Email Activities.
How can I use Email?
How can I set up my Veloxity Email account?
Visit Email and Calendar Setup for more information.
How can I use Email in Activities?
Send Emails directly from the Hub as well as from your Contact, Lead, and Opportunity Records.
Visit Activities for more information.
How can I use Veloxity Inbox?
Veloxity Inbox integrates your Gmail account with Veloxity CRM. Sync and manage your email within Veloxity CRM. Select templates, read, forward, reply, and view attachments from Inbox.
Visit Veloxity Inbox for more information.