Last Revised:03 Mar 2020 Written by Veloxity CRM Time Estimate: About 4 minutes to read.
Jump to the following sections to learn more about Using Email:
What is Email in Veloxity CRM?
Veloxity Inbox integrates your Email with Veloxity CRM's innovative inbox features designed to save time and increase productivity.
How can I use Email in Veloxity CRM?
- Sync Email with another email account.
- Choose to share Email with your team and keep the team up-to-date on correspondence related to Opportunities.
- Use customizable Email templates to increase productivity.
- Read, forward, reply, and view attachments right in the CRM.
- Your Email is automatically linked to your Contacts and Opportunities. View your Email conversations directly on your Lead, Contact, and Opportunity Records.
When you enter a new Contact Record or a new Lead Record, you also enter an Email address. That Email address is used to sync related Email to Veloxity CRM.
Where can I find Email?
Access Email through Veloxity Inbox and through Quick Activity.
- Veloxity Inbox is located at the top right of your screen.
- Quick Activity is located on data records.
You are looking at a screenshot of Veloxity Inbox and Quick Activity.
Figure 1. Veloxity Inbox and Quick Activity.
How can I use Email?
How can I setup my Veloxity Email account?
Visit Email Setup for more information.
How can I use Email in Quick Activity?
Send Email directly from your Contact, Lead, and Opportunity Records.
Visit Quick Activity for more information.
How can I use Veloxity Inbox?
Veloxity Inbox integrates your Email with Veloxity CRM. Sync and manage your email within Veloxity CRM. Read, forward, reply and view attachments right in the CRM.
Visit Veloxity Inbox for more information.