Last Revised: 02 Dec 2019 Written by Veloxity CRM Time Estimate: About 1 minute to read.
Figure 1. File Tab and Linked Records Panel.
Files can be uploaded and linked to a record through the Files Tab and the Linked Records Panel.
Using the Files Tab:
Files can be added in two ways through the Files Tab.
- Click the Files Tab. Drag and drop selected files into the file panel.
- Click Add New File in the file panel. Click Choose Files. The File Selection panel opens. Select file. Click Open. Click Submit.
Using the Linked Records Panel:
- Navigate to the Record where you would like to attach the file.
- On the Selected Record, locate the Linked Records Panel on the left side of the screen.
- Click + to right of the title "Linked Records +" in the upper left-hand side of the Linked Records Panel.
- Click Files.
- Select one of the three options:
- If you have saved files, use the arrows to move Available Files to Selected Files.
- Import File < Choose CSV File < Submit
- Create New File < Choose File < Submit
- Click OK.