Last Revised: 18 Sep 2020 Written by Veloxity CRM Time Estimate: About 5 minutes to read.
- What is Veloxity Mobile CRM?
- Where can I find Veloxity Mobile CRM?
- How can I use Veloxity Mobile CRM?
Figure 1. 4 Tips for Getting Started with Veloxity CRM.
What is Veloxity Mobile CRM?
Packed with everything you might need while on the road, Veloxity Mobile CRM offers you instant access to opportunity management, activities, communication tracking, customer data, and your sales pipeline from a phone or tablet.
Manage Accounts, Activities, Contacts, Leads, and Opportunities from anywhere.
How can I use Veloxity Mobile CRM?
Stay connected on the go.
Veloxity Mobile CRM can be accessed on any internet connected device including the following:
- Windows Phone
The Veloxity Mobile App streamlines your sales process with five easy to use buttons designed with the data and features you need to stay up to speed:
- View, schedule, and assign Activities.
- View and update Accounts.
- View, update, and connect with Contacts.
- View, update, and connect with Leads.
- View, update, and progress Opportunities along the sales pipeline.
Where can I find Veloxity Mobile CRM?
- Go to the browser on your mobile device and enter www.veloxity.com
- Sign in with your username and password.
Navigating Veloxity Mobile CRM
You are looking at a screenshot of the Veloxity Mobile CRM Main Menu.
Figure 2. Veloxity Mobile CRM Main Menu.
How can I use Veloxity Mobile CRM?
View Upcoming Activities
Track your business communication. Keep the conversations going. Call and email leads and customers directly from Veloxity Mobile CRM. Simply click the phone number/ email address to automatically connect.
Focus on the day ahead. Tackle upcoming tasks and review todos. Stay connected to your team as you collaborate and assign tasks.
Update opportunities as they progress. Quickly add notes and follow-up actions while details are still fresh.
Manage Accounts, Contacts, Leads, and Opportunities Anywhere
Manage your opportunities, contacts, and activities while on the move, and stay connected to your leads, customers, and team.
Contact and qualify leads as soon as they come in.
Update details and move your opportunities along your sales pipeline from anywhere.
Get a Complete Overview of Each Opportunity
Quickly visualize the details of your opportunities at any time.
Your most important data is always clearly organized and up-to-date.
Always be prepared for quick meetings and unexpected phone calls.
Quicker client interaction can reduce turnaround time so you close opportunities faster.
How can I work with Data in List View?
To view your information in a list format, you will need to do the following:
- Click one of these categories (Accounts, Activities, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities) to display a list view of all the records to which you have access.
From the List View, you have three main options:
- Filter: enter terms to filter the list for more specific records
- Apply Saved Search: if you have saved searches in your Veloxity CRM system, you are able to run one of these searches on this table of data and view results
- Select Individual Record: click an individual line of data to view the record in record view
How can I work with Data in Record View?
Click an individual record from the list to display the Record View.
From the Record View, you have four main options:
Summary: review a brief summary, including access to linked records, of important information about this record
Details: review a detailed summary of important information about this record
Quick Activity: Allows you to quickly add a new activity related to this data record. Log a call, enter a note, send an email, enter meeting notes or todos, or assign an activity to a team member. Call and/or email directly from the app. Click the phone number or email address, and Veloxity will automatically connect you.
Timeline: Review activities and updates related to this record.
How can I Edit Data in Record View?
You are looking at screenshots of editing data in a record view in Veloxity Mobile CRM.
At the top right corner of the screen, you will see either a pencil icon or a checkmark.
Figure 3. Pencil Icon on Veloxity Mobile CRM Record View.
Figure 4. Checkmark Icon on Veloxity CRM Record View.
- Click the pencil icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- The pencil icon will change into a checkmark.
- Make changes to the data.
- Save your changes by clicking the checkmark icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- The checkmark will change into a pencil.