Last Revised: 15 Jun 2020 Written by Veloxity CRM Time Estimate: About 5 minutes to read. Version 2.0
Jump to the following sections to learn more about Working with Quick Theme:
- What is Quick Theme?
- Where can I find Quick Theme?
- How can I use Quick Theme?
- Related articles
What is Quick Theme?
Quick Theme allows you to quickly change the look and feel of Veloxity CRM by changing the color scheme.
Make Veloxity CRM your own. Everything from the background color to the text color is fully customizable.
Quick Theme allows you to customize the app without needing to write code. All of the settings allow for click-and-select functionality.
There is no risk in playing with the theme colors. You can return to the default theme quickly and easily by simply clicking Reset to Default Theme on Theme Manager.
How can I use Quick Theme?
Quick Theme provides a limited set of choices allowing you to set up a theme with unified settings easily.
Where can I find Quick Theme?
Navigating Quick Theme
You are looking at a screenshot demonstrating how to Navigate to Quick Theme from My Profile:
Figure 1. Navigating to Quick Theme from My Profile.
To access Quick Theme, click Quick User Theme.
How can I use Quick Theme?
Figure 3. Quick Theme.
What is the Primary Accent Color, Secondary Accent Color, and Background Color?
You are looking at two screenshots demonstrating the application of Primary Accent Color, Secondary Accent Color, and Background Color in Quick Theme:
Figure 4. Quick Theme, Example A.
Figure 5. Quick Theme, Example B.
Select your Quick Theme colors using the method that works best for you:
- Enter the hex number of the color you want to use directly into the selection box.
- Click the Paint Can to open Select a Color. Click Colors to select a color from the color grid.
- Click the Paint Can to open Select a Color. Click Custom to choose a custom color from the color field.
How can I select colors for Quick Theme?
Enter the Hex Color Code
Enter the hex number of the color you want to use directly into the selection box.
After adding the hex color code, the selection box fills with the color you entered.
Figure 6. Quick Theme: Enter a Hex Color Code.
Select a Color: Colors
Click the Paint Can to open Select a Color. Click Colors to select a color from the color grid.
- Click the colored box containing the color you want to use.
- Click OK.
Quick Theme updates and enters the hex color code for your selection.
Figure 7. Select a Color: Colors.
Select a Color: Custom
Click the Paint Can to open Select a Color. Click Custom to choose a custom color from the color field.
- Select a color from the color slider along the right side of the color field.
- Selecting a color opens the related color field. Click inside the color field to pick a particular color.
- Click OK to save your color choice.
- Quick Theme updates and enters the hex color code for your selection.
Figure 8. Select a Color: Custom Colors.
How can I create a new Quick Theme?
1. Enter color choices for Background color, Primary Accent Color, and Secondary Accent Color.
2. Click OK.
3. After clicking OK, the Theme Manager displays your new Theme.
Figure 9. Quick Theme: Select Colors and Click OK.
How can I use my new Quick Theme in Veloxity CRM?
After selecting colors, and clicking OK in Quick Theme, Theme Manager automatically opens.
To set your newly created Theme as your new Veloxity CRM Theme, click Set as Theme.
- Select the Theme you wish to use from Theme Manager. The Quick Theme you have just created appears on this list.
- Click Set as Theme.
- Veloxity CRM refreshes using your newly created Theme.
Figure 10. Set as Theme.