Last Revised:31 Dec 2019 Written by Veloxity CRM Time Estimate: About 2 minutes to read.
Quick Filter declutters your view allowing you to find information quickly.
Filters are used to remove results from the current displayed results. Enter a query to filter a record or collection of records for specific data.
Jump to the following sections to learn more about How to Use Filter:
Filter allows you to quickly filter data and locate the information you need from a list of records or within a record view.
You are looking at a screenshot of Filter Accounts on List All Accounts.
Figure 1. Filter Accounts on List All Accounts.
Notice the location of Filter in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
To use Filter, follow these steps:
- First, navigate to the listing you wish to filter.
- Then, enter your filter term (query).
- Veloxity CRM reloads with a list of items matching your query.
Filtering for a single term
Perhaps you want to locate all the accounts with Agriculture listed as industry.
To do this, you would first navigate to List All Accounts:
- On the Main Menu, click Accounts.
- Click List All Accounts.
- Type Agriculture into the filter.
- Veloxity reloads with a listing of all the accounts with the Agricultural field selected.
To remove a filter, click delete, the X to the right of the filter.
Key Features of Filter
- Enter a query to filter the record or collection of records.
- Quick Filter declutters your view allowing you to find information quickly.
You are looking at a screenshot of the standard fields on Filter.
Figure 2. Standard Fields on Filter.
Quick Filter contains the following default fields:
|Feature||How to Use|
|Filter||Enter your filter term, the words you are filtering, into the text box.|
|Delete Filter||Click X to Delete the Filter.|
Additional questions, feedback, or need more help? Click Learn More.