Last Revised:19 Dec 2019 Written by Veloxity CRM Time Estimate: About 1 minute to read.
Activities are laid out in a calendar view. Sort the calendar by month, week, day, or list view. Quickly see your schedule and always know what needs to be done.
When you start your day, open Veloxity CRM and navigate to Activity Calendar View. Because you have been logging all of your activities, Activities function as your daily to-do list. The actions you need to take to move your Leads and Opportunities through the sales pipeline are organized as Activities.
You are looking at a screenshot of the Activity Calendar View on the Home Page in Veloxity CRM.
Figure 1. Activity Tracking with Calendar View.
Notice the layout of Activity Calendar View in Figure 1.
Keep the following tips in mind when working with the Activity Calendar:
- Click directly on the calendar to add or edit Activities.
- Select the Activity View by clicking the day, week, month, or list view. (See highlighted area in Figure 1.)
- Hover over the Activity to see Activity details.
- Click anywhere on the activity to move it around the calendar.
- To filter for a particular activity, select from boxes at top: call, todo, email, show all.