Last Revised: 19 Dec 2019 Written by Veloxity CRM Time Estimate: About 2 minutes to read.
You are looking at a screenshot of the Quick Activity panel found on a data record.
Figure 1. Quick Activity.
The following numbers correspond with the numbers in Figure 1.
Navigate to the Quick Activity panel.
- Select the kind of activity you wish to record:
- Log call
- Send Email
- Enter activity information into the fields in Quick Activity.
- Click Add.
Quick Activity has a number of important features:
- Quick Activity allows you to easily add activities from within the record view.
- Quickly send emails directly from the record view.
- Recording your activities, such as logging phone calls and attaching meeting notes, allows other users (when given permission) to easily view real-time information on Accounts, Contacts, Leads, and Opportunities.
- Scheduling activities with all of your open Opportunities allows you to stay on top of the sales process and not let anything slip through the cracks. Quick Activity allows you to immediately schedule the next step after completing an activity.
- Use Quick Activity to schedule and assign tasks to other users.
Additional questions, feedback, or need more help? Click Learn More.