Last Revised: Written by Veloxity CRM Time Estimate: Less than 1 minute to read.
Sales Stage Colors are the colors that represent each Sales Stage on your Opportunity Kanban.
My Profile > App Setup > Data Designer > Opportunity State Metric > V_Stage
- Click My Profile.
- Click App Setup.
- Click Data Designer from the App Setup Toolbar. (Note: Sales Stage Colors is NOT located in CRM Setup or Sales Stages.)
- Click Opportunity Stage Metric from the tool panel on the left of the screen.
- Click Edit on the Field Name V_Stage.
Use the green forward arrow to click through the pages of Stage configurations. Color Coding is the last page in Stage configurations.
- Enter the Hex value of the color into the Select a Color box. This is useful if you are working with company colors, or already know the colors you would like to use.
- Click the paint can to the right of the Select a Color box, click Colors, and select a color from the chart.
- Click the paint can to the right of the Select a Color box, click Custom, and select a color from the color wheel.You have three options for selecting the colors for the stages of your sales:
7. After you have made your selections, click the green checkmark to save your color choices and update the color-coding of Sales Stages on the Opportunity Kanban.
You are looking at a screenshot of Sales Stage Colors Setup on Data Designer.
Figure 1. Sales Stage Colors Setup on Data Designer.
Figure 2. Color Coding the Sales Stages.
You are not able to change the text values with this editing tool. You are selecting the colors that correspond to the Sales Stages on the Opportunity Kanban. If you wish to change or edit the Sales Stages, please view the earlier documentation in this article on Setting up Sales Stages.