Last Revised: 02 Mar 2020 Written by Veloxity CRM Time Estimate: About 1 minute to read.
Using Timeline (2:53)
Timeline collects and displays information about recent activities and field changes related to your data records. Timeline allows you to visualize changes and updates made to your data records quickly.
Field changes displayed on Timeline include the following:
- Lead Creation Date: view the time/date of the Lead creation.
- Opportunity Creation Date: view the time/date of the Opportunity creation.
- Closed date changed (on Opportunity Records): if the date the Opportunity is expected to close changes, the new closing date, along with the time/date of this change, is displayed.
- Forecasted amount changed (on Opportunity Records): if the forecasted amount of the Opportunity changes, the new forecast amount, along with the time/date of this change, is displayed.
- Stage changed (on Opportunity Records): as the Opportunity moves along the sales pipeline, the updated sales stage, along with the time/date of this change, is displayed.
Activities related to the data record appear chronologically on the Timeline.
Quickly visualize calls, emails, meetings related to individual Account, Contact, Lead, or Opportunity records.
For example, in the Timeline, you can do the following:
- Scan the Timeline to quickly see the subject and first two lines of email related to the record.
- Automatically redirect to the email by clicking the email icon.
- View the subject of phone calls, the time and date of the call, and whether the call was outbound or inbound.
- View recent meetings related to the record, and read related details.
- See which Activities are overdue. Overdue Activities are RED. (See the red Meeting icon in Figure 1.)