Last Revised: 21 Aug 2020 Written by Veloxity CRM Time Estimate: About 2 minutes to read. Version 2.0
- Select the Chart Type. Visit How can I select a chart type? for more information.
- After selecting the Chart Type, define the Chart Series. Use the pick lists to select the data you want to chart.
Chart Builder is intuitive. Chart Builder will show the charts that work with the data type (Accounts, Activities, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Sales Divisions) you are viewing.
Figure 1. How to Define a Chart Series.
As an example, let's consider how we would create a chart that answers the question: What is the total forecasted revenue for all our accounts?
- Select the data type of Accounts.
- Select Metric as the chart type.
- Select Total for the function, Actual Amount for the data type, and All Accounts Combined for the grouping.
Figure 2. Chart Series Example: Total Forecasted Revenue.
The chart series defined above, Total Forecasted Revenue, creates the following chart:
Figure 3. Chart Showing Total Forecasted Revenue.