Last Revised: 11 Sep 2020 Written by Veloxity CRM Time Estimate: About 3 minutes to read. Version 2.0
Calendar Import Configurations (00:02:16)
What are Calendar Import Configurations?
Calendar Import configures your Veloxity CRM system to read activities from a user's Google calendar.
Veloxity uses Calendar Import to populate the integrated calendar and to create activity records based on imported Google calendar events.
Where can I find Calendar Import Configurations?
Calendar Import Configurations are found on CRM Setup.
From the Main Menu, click My Profile > App Setup > CRM Setup > Calendar Import Details
Navigating Calendar Import Configurations
You are looking at a screenshot of Navigating Calendar Import Configurations:
Figure 1. Navigating Calendar Import Configurations.
How can I use Calendar Import Configurations?
Setting up Calendar Import is a two-part process.
1. First, enter the following information to configure the Calendar Import system settings:
- How many days do you want to use as the import range for Veloxity to retrieve calendar events? The import range is measured in days. Veloxity defaults to a range of 30 days before the processing and 30 days after the processing.
- How many minutes until the calendar importer will first read from the user's calendar? Veloxity defaults to 0 minutes.
- How many minutes will the calendar reader wait between attempts to read from the user's calendar? Veloxity defaults to 5 minutes.
- Select the activity types to sync with the integrated calendar from the pick list.
- Click Save to save changes to Calendar Import Configurations.
2. Second, each user must authorize Veloxity to access their Google Calendar.
Users authorize Veloxity to access their Google Calendar by navigating to the Main Menu and clicking My Profile > Profile Settings > Configure Email and Calendar
See Email and Calendar Setup for more information.