Our Community Guidelines intend to help us understand how to act within the Veloxity Community and know what to expect from each other in this space.
Our guidelines follow three main themes: Be Respectful, Be Relevant, Be Responsible.
- Polite and considerate interactions allow us all to learn and share positive experiences in the community.
- We value diversity and welcome all opinions. Insults and harassments are not welcome here.
- Thoughtful posts and responses require both time and attention. Respect the effort meaningful communication takes.
- The community provides a space for Veloxity users to seek and receive help from other community members. Please keep comments constructive and relevant. Offer answers based on your own opinions and experience.
- If you have a new question, start a new thread rather than interrupting a conversation.
- Attempt to add your post to the correct Topic.
- Share your knowledge. Help make the Veloxity Community a vibrant and inspiring place of learning by sharing your ideas and expertise.
- Protect the rights of others. Never post content or interact with other members that infringe on others' intellectual property or other proprietary rights.
- Protect personal privacy. Never share anything about yourself, your business, or any other community member that you/they would not want to be publicly available.
Veloxity’s Acceptable Use Policy and Terms of Service apply.