Last Revised: 16 Mar 2021 Written by Veloxity CRM Time Estimate: About 5 minutes to read. Version 2.0
Veloxity System Navigation
The Main Toolbar displays features in an easy to access format.
- My Profile enables you to view and edit information related to your account.
- Recent Places maintains a chronological history of the last 15 Veloxity CRM web pages visited.
- Notifications allow for easy collaboration within the Veloxity CRM system. Notifications function as an internal chat and announcement system.
- Calendar visualizes your activities in a calendar format.
- Home returns you to the home screen in Veloxity CRM.
- Favorites save the location of your favorite data in Veloxity CRM for easy access.
- Collapse minimizes the Main Toolbar and Main Menu.
The Main Menu functions as an interactive filing cabinet enabling you to quickly access data related to your opportunities.
- User Group offers a quick way to switch between your different group profiles in Veloxity CRM.
- Quick Search enables searching for Data Records and Documents across the entire Veloxity CRM system.
- Search offers several advanced search features for finding data in your CRM system.
- General (not always visible) displays features specific to your workspace.
- Contacts are people. Contacts are usually involved in the purchasing of your product.
- Leads are prospective sales opportunities that have not yet been qualified.
- Opportunities represent potential sales to qualified prospects that you are working to close.
- Products represent the physical items or services sold.
- Sales Divisions are the aspect of a business that is responsible for selling products or services.
- Invite Users allows you to invite other team members to use Veloxity CRM.
Use the Home Toolbar to quickly access your sales workflows.
- Veloxity Hub is the center of your sales workflow in Veloxity. View and add Opportunities, update information, and create activities all from the Hub.
- Sales Pipeline visually tracks your Opportunities as they move through the stages of your sales pipeline.
- Dashboards offer dynamic visualizations and insights related to your CRM data.